Are you looking for a part time role, for 1 day a week?
Active Care Group are the leading provider of complex care.
We are recruiting a Care Assistant /Support Worker to support our client in his own home in Newquay.
Our client has an acquired brain injury and this role is to support with all activities of daily living and taking him out into the community, therefore a driving licence is required for this role.
Day shifts (10am-8pm)
1 shift a week available
Thursdays one week, Sundays the next week
Additional shifts available to cover for other team members
What you will get:
- £10.75 per hour
- £1,000 bonus! (£500 after 6 weeks of work, an additional £500 after 12 weeks of work)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Holiday that increases with service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and first class training
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension contribution
Active Care Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. However due to the nature of the position there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit male Personal Healthcare Assistants.