Would you like to support a client one to one in their own home?
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support Clients with spinal cord injury to live independently in their own homes.
We are looking for Care Assistants to support our client in Oldham.
This role is to support our Client with a spinal cord injury in their own home. This will involve personal care, medication, moving and handling, managing clinical equipment and some domestic duties. No previous experience required as full training, shadow shifts and ongoing support will be provided.
- 0 hour contracts available
- Day shifts: 8am - 8pm
Must be willing to do days and night shifts.
What you will get:
- £10.75 per hour
- £1,000 bonus! (£500 after 6 weeks of work, an additional £500 after 12 weeks of work)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Holiday that increases with service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and first class training
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension contribution